Only 16 Days Left to Register!
Time is running out to register for the upcoming June 5-7, 2019, PostalVision 2020/9.0 event! We know it’s on your to-do list…but just in case you need a reminder, here is our Top 10 Reasons to Attend! Don’t miss this OPPORTUNITY!
1. The opportunity to network with a diverse group of global postal-parcel-logistics thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and stakeholders! PostalVision is known for bringing together a great group of participants, and we build opportunities for networking into our agenda and program!
2. Hear from renowned visionaries, including John Hagel, leader of Deloitte’s Center for the Edge, on the New Digital Economy in the June 6th morning opening session – as well as Accenture’s presentation on retail digital and innovation strategy from Al Sambar, Managing Director – Retail Digital & Innovation Lead, Kurt Salmon (part of Accenture Strategy). And the closing session on June 6 features a “fireside chat” with Dave Allen, OBE, DHL International that you won’t want to miss!
3. The past year has brought a tremendous amount of interest in postal issues within the U.S. Administration, including the establishment of a Presidential Task Force on the Postal Service. Many of the recommendations and findings from that report will be discussed at the PostalVision event – check out the recent Postal Hub podcast for more discussion the “Trump-quake” happening in the U.S. postal sector! http://www.thepostalhub.com/podcasts/episode-155-usps-us-postal-service-trump-postalvision
4. Don’t miss the June 6th luncheon keynote with the Hon. Robert Taub, Chairman, Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) discussing the need to define the USPS’ universal service obligation (USO).
5. Not only is there a lot going on with postal policy issues within the U.S., there are significant and potentially disruptive changes happening on a global scale! Several sessions at the PostalVision event are dedicated to discussion and insights around the United States status in the Universal Postal Union (UPU), the STOP Act, Customs/AED compliance changes, cross-border challenges and solutions and more!
6. Hear panels with industry association heads and industry experts talk about innovation and opportunities in the global postal-parcel-logistics sector, in the “first mile,” “middle mile,” and “last mile” segments of the industry.
7. PostalVision is all about dialogue – attendees have the opportunity to actively engage in the discussions with industry experts, entrepreneurs and influencers. The event is well known for its interactive and relaxed atmosphere!
8. Hear the latest on reverse logistics/returns trends from an expert panel led by Tony Sciarrotta, Executive Director, The Reverse Logistics Association (The RLA) and including Dan Nevin, North America CEO of Doddle, and Dr. Ian Stanford, Public Policy Analyst, USPS Office of the Inspector General (OIG).
9. The June 7th closing session will feature an insightful discussion on next steps and where we go from here on the postal policy front from a high-level panel that includes Sec. John McHugh, Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) chair Hon. Robert Taub, and USPS Board of Governors Vice Chairman Hon. David Williams.
10. For even more reasons to attend, listen to this personal invitation and testimonial from PostalVision 2020 founder John Callan: https://youtu.be/xrVy7u5OIGM
So…what are you waiting for?
There is no other event in the U.S. that brings together this level of diverse content, speakers and attendees! Register NOW! More information on the event highlights as well as the full agenda can be found on the PostalVision web site.
Register NOW While Discounts are Still Available!
Don’t miss out on attending this year’s PostalVision event – and early bird discounts are still available (but won’t be for long!). Register NOW to ensure you obtain a discount! In addition, although the PostalVision special hotel room block rate is no longer open, you can contact us directly if you need a room at The Ritz Carlton Pentagon City – we may have a couple left at the special PostalVision room block rate of $299/night.
Complete registration and hotel pricing information are available on our pricing & hotel information page!